Join us Wednesday night as we raise money for the FKOC with their annual Gingerbread House Auction! Event starts at 6:30 and auction starts at 7!
How to be a part of the FKOC’s 3rd Annual
Gingerbread House Auction
Join the Florida Keys Outreach Coalition (FKOC) & Isle Cook in helping homeless families and individuals in the Florida Keys by creating a unique Key West Gingerbread House to be auctioned off.
· Event Date & Time: Wednesday December 12th 6:30-8:30, live auction begins at 7pm, held at Sidebar at Aqua Bar & Nightclub.
· Build a Gingerbread House that encompasses the spirit of Key West, this can mimic an actual Key West landmark, home, business, or your island vision. FKOC has Gingerbread kits that may be used as base, you may add on or create your own design. Call 305-293-8189 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your gingerbread house kit. You may also purchase your own kit if desired.
· Gingerbread Houses may include additional items such as gift certificates, unique items related to your gingerbread house, and more!
· Gingerbread Houses are to be assembled off site and brought prepared for auction that day, to be dropped off by 5:30pm on December 12th with completed description form.
· Gingerbread Houses should be placed on a sturdy, firm base. It is recommended to use a cake board or wood. You are welcome to also decorate this to fit your theme.
· Total display size cannot exceed 18 inches x 18 inches. You are not limited in height.
· You may include special effects such as lighting and sounds to enhance your gingerbread house.
· Donations that are made to accompany your gingerbread house can be acknowledge by FKOC for tax purposes if you provide FKOC with a description of the items, value, and name & address of donor.
· To register your gingerbread house please call 305-293-8189 or email email@example.com